Our recent research suggests a high percentage of our investor clients prefer purchasing luxury 5-star residential city centre property offering a hands-free investment opportunity with great facilities and amenities. Whether purchasing for investment, personal use or a combination of both, the same considerations should be taken before buying.
Obviously, a quality product with a city centre location can come at a high price. However, essential consideration, “does my investment stack up”.
- Choosing the right Country to invest
- Choosing the right City to invest
- Genuine city centre location
- Developer with a proven track record
- True net yields – do your homework
- Management & letting company with a proven track record
- Good administration/communication throughout the buying process
Why UK Property Will Work for You
- The UK is amongst the worlds most trusted and mature real estate markets. Property prices have a significant impact on the UK’s national wealth. This means the Government takes steps to maintain growth in the property market.
- Since 1999 average house prices have increased by 300%.
- UK Law offers a comprehensive framework that offers a greater level of protection than other popular international property markets.
- In England alone, 300,000 new homes are needed each year just to meet demand.
- Reports suggest, just 100,000 purpose-built rental properties are currently in the delivery pipeline.
- It’s estimated, over one-third of people aged 25 to 40 will now rent their entire lives.
- Demand for rental property could reach six million by 2025.
A High Growth, High Demand Investment Location
- Research from Savills has predicted that commercial office space in regional cities such as Manchester may soon become more appealing to global buyers than London.
- Some corporate occupiers might be more likely to adopt ‘hub and spoke’ office networks, with greater presences in regional cities to capture new young workers coming out through local universities who don’t want to pay London’s inflated cost of living. This again strengthens the regional office outlook beyond 2020.
If you are looking for luxury UK residential property for city life, Manchester should be on the top of your list. Manchester city centre has become the most popular location for our foreign investors when considering the UK property market.
At the Heart of Manchester’s vibrant New City Centre neighbourhood stands breathtaking skyscrapers, making this part of town one of the city’s most distinctive landmarks (a magnificent architectural achievement). If your investment strategy includes, the finest residential homes in the city with professional and experienced management and letting service, then this could be the place to invest.
We are delighted to introduce you to “The Blade, Manchester” will become one of the city’s most distinctive landmarks.
- The internal living spaces will raise the benchmark for quality in Manchester. Subtle design and elegant finishes merge to create premium, contemporary homes
- Impressive communal facilities with immediate access to expansive green space.
- The Blade, Manchester will become one of the city’s most distinctive landmarks.
The Blade, Manchester exceeds expectations of what modern city centre living should look like. This 52 storey breath-taking skyscraper with 414 premium one, two and three-bedroom residential apartments, lux apartments and penthouses will have spectacular views across the city
- Extraordinary glass-fronted design
- City centre location
- 6% projected yield
- Premium 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Luxury apartments & penthouses
Contact us for more information on this residential property investment in Manchester and a comprehensive information pack.
We have a selection of both off plan and recently completed (not shown on our website) quality and luxury City centre residential apartments.
Alternatively, connect our team via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.