- Spectacular growth in tourism with a 115% increase since 2000*
- The booming tourism industry is the key contributing driver to the strength of the local economy, with a further 5% growth expected this year**
- An excellent year-round sunny climate
- Direct flights are available from many cities around the world
- A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
- Politically very stable with a growing economy since the late 1990s
- Strict environmental controls and regulations for touristic development
*National Institute of Statistics of Cape Verde
**Head of Banco de Cabo Verde
Cape Verde consists of 10 islands and 5 islets situated 350 miles off the western coast of the African continent and just one hour south of the Canaries. Cape Verde has a tropical climate with endless sunshine cooled by gentle sea breezes with an average temperature of 28°C.
Beach lovers from around the world are attracted to Cape Verde due to the pure white sand and crystal clear waters which are often referred to as just “paradise”.
Cape Verde is bustling with potential and is already established in the industry as a hotspot for lifestyle real estate and property investments, and offers unrivalled opportunities for long-term growth and substantial returns through tourism.
People buy real estate in Cape Verde for various reasons, such as permanent living, retirement, holiday home or a combination of a holiday home and rental for a 2nd income.
If you are not primarily wanting a property investment in Cape Verde, you can check out our lifestyle properties.
For more information on Property Investment please click on the enquiry form button and one of our specialist advisors will be in contact.