About our Management & Letting Agent Partners
We work exclusively with experienced, competent, and professional Management & Letting Agents who understand the importance of the management and letting side of the business. Letting properties isn’t just about prices, it’s also about good communication and building relations between landlord, letting agent and tenant.
Our associates service an array of rental property types and are a trusted resource for both UK and overseas (non-resident) landlords.
Landlord Generic Concerns with Bog Standard Agents
Before choosing our Management and Letting agent partners, we listened to our investor clients (landlords) regarding their main concerns when renting out properties, issues such as;
- Poor communication from letting agent.
- Call centre (not local) – feeling you’re just a number in a long never-ending queue.
- Inexperienced staff with poor industry understanding.
- Slow response to landlord’s emails and non-existent promised call-backs.
- Inadequate tenant selection process.
- Agent Infrequently visits the properties to check on tenants and property.
- Poor tenant arrears control.
- Slow response with tenant queries.
- Poor assistance with legal documentation.
- Poor understanding of generic forms and processes, hence poor and in some case zero assistance e.g. Landlords applying for non-UK residents approval to receive rent gross without UK tax being deducted at source.
We understand that renting a property isn’t just a business transaction, it’s a whole new beginning. That’s why we offer an extensive array of services, as well as the human touch, making the process as easy and hassle-free as possible.
If any of our landlords would like further information on our professional Management & Letting service, please do not hesitate to
Some error has occured.