Beach Front Villas-100% Share Buy-Back
- Fully funded and financially secure Development Company with no debt
- Unprecedented full buyback offer of original share value of US $220,000
- Guaranteed exit strategy, giving security of divestment and minimising overall cost
- Shareholding provides a short, direct route to applications for E-2 Investor Visa to the US
Grenada presents an exceptional Citizenship by Investment program offering our clients who desire a second citizenship to apply to become a citizen of Grenada and also secure Grenadian passports for their extended families.
Passports have become an important safe haven investment for asset protection of families in the 21st century.
The Grenadian passport has Visa-free travel to over 142 countries, including the Schengen Sates, China, Russia, Singapore.
Why Use Silversands/Beach House For Your CBI Application
Ideal for clients looking for citizenship solutions and who are desirous to purchase luxurious and impeccably designed beachfront or seaview villas. With the offer of attractive returns and clean exit strategies, these villas would be a strong addition to any investment portfolio. We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to the limited collection of bespoke, turnkey, freehold residential properties on offer.
Having successfully built, and now operating Silversands Origin without using any external funding, the company is proceeding with the design and construction of its next phase of development: Beach House. This unique CBI opportunity is offering clients a guaranteed exit strategy giving security of divestment and minimising overall cost with an unprecedented full buy-back offer of the original share value of US $220,000.
for a family of four.
(2 adults and 2 children
under 16 years old)
Lawyer fees are excluded from this quotation. Please contact us for your personal and confidential quotation.
|Cost of share US $220,000
Government fees for family of 4 US $50,000
Due Diligence fees US $10,000 (US $5,000 per person)
Processing fees US $4,000 (US $1,500 per person aged 17 and over, US $500 per person under 17 years old)
Application fees US $6,000 (US $1,500 per person)
Share registration fees US $2,500
Passport fees US $1,000 (US $250 per person)
Oath of Allegiance US $80 (US $20 per person)
Total cost for a family of four US $293,580
Buyback offer after the 5-year holding period US $220,000
Net cost per person US $18,395
- Previous international and Caribbean construction experience.
- Family-owned business with serious credibility.
- Prior experience in hotel construction and operation in Grenada with Silversands Origin.
- Over one month of world-class vacation experience over the investment period.
- No hidden or add-on developer costs to investment – fully transparent system.
- Sustainable development – built in harmony with, and a deep understanding of, the environmental and economic needs of the country.
- Development’s success and completion not dependent upon CBI investment.
- All investors and their families can redeem an annual 7 day stay at any of their operational Grenada resorts.
It’s important that you choose a designated agent for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program (CBI) and who offer you the administrative support required. The Overseas Investor will introduce you to a Government designated and reputable agent together with an experienced legal team. Our promise is to guide you through the whole process.
USA E-2 Visa
Grenada is the only Caribbean island with a CBI program where citizenship comes with the ability to apply for the USA E-2 Visa, which allows you to live and operate a business in the US.
Find Out More
If you would like to receive our fact sheet, have any questions, or request a personal and confidential quotation for the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment program, please do not hesitate to contact us by completing the contact form below.
We have a chosen selection of Countries offering both Citizenship and Residency programs. We would be delighted to guide you through your desired application.