Holiday Lodge Investment In Scarborough
From £ 105,000
- 8% net rental yield assured for up to 10 years fixed annual increases contractually agreed by the developer
- Developer buy back options at years 5, 7 & 10
- Fully managed by experienced management Company with luxury lodge background
- Two weeks personal usage per year
- Zero rated for tax income years from FHL tax breaks
- No ground rent, service charge or site fees during the rental assurance period
- 250-year leasehold title
- Structured exit strategy
- Fully maintained throughout the rental assurance period
- Mortgages available for UK and International investors
- Fully Furnished Lodges
Holiday Lodge Investment
The UK holiday and leisure sector is already becoming the new rising star of the investment sector. Purchasing a Liv Lodge allows private owners hands free access into this stable and lucrative market place. Liv Lodges has the unique ability to create something fresh, stylish and new in the UK holiday park industry.
Speak with The Overseas Investor to discuss:
*TAX FREE returns for years through Government tax breaks.
**MORTGAGES are available to both UK and international investors.
This unique opportunity offers both novice and high net worth experienced investors the opportunity to purchase individual units through to whole development sites.
|2 bedroom||Seeps 6||from £105,000 to £175,000|
|3 bedroom||Sleeps 8||From £140,000 to £150,000|
Utilize Government tax breaks for Furnished Holiday Lets (FHL) allowing you to
- Claim back FHL Capital Allowances for up to 90% of the price of your lodge
- Pay no council tax
- Split profits with your spouse for flexible tax planning
- Claim back Capital Gains Tax reliefs at resale
- Claim back allowable deductions against income including:
- Management and lettings fees, advertising costs,
- Maintenance and cleaning, insurance, accountants fees
Using the services of recommended tax specialist will mean that your rental income is zero rated for tax for many years.
50% finance is available subject to applicant’s status and lender’s Terms and Conditions.
- Secured through a 250-year leasehold title on both the plot and the lodge
- The 250-year leasehold title is registered with UK Land Registry
- Experienced Management Company with luxury lodge background
- All lodges fully maintained throughout the rental assurance period
- All retreats located in high-demand tourist hotspots
- Hand-built in factory controlled conditions.
- Dramatic lodge exteriors and stylish interiors create a stunning visual experience
- All holiday lodges come fully furnished and ready to let
- All lodges come with a large hot tub and decking area included
- All fixtures and fittings are selected to be hard-wearing and durable
- Specific lodges are disabled-access friendly
Located in Applegrove, Scarborough, just ten minutes (four miles) from the seaside town which is well known for its sandy beaches and the magnificent Scarborough Castle.
Spend a day in the nearby Alpamare Water Park with a wave pool, splash pool, slides, and spas with plenty of opportunity for fun and relaxation.
Drive to the local town of Whitby which is well-known for its stunning sandy beaches and their famous fish and chips. While in the area, take a trip on the North Yorkshire Moors steam train with stunning views and a three-course meal.
Located only a 10 minute drive from the beautiful dog friendly Sarborough Beach.
- Fully review and understand the purchase literature.
- Select a luxury lodge and pay the £5,000 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Complete and return your reservation form and additional important documentation.
- The independent UK solicitor will be in contact to offer legal assistance and guide you through your purchase and contract signing.
- 50% deposit paid to your solicitor on exchange contracts no later than 28 days from your reservation.
- Pay balance to your solicitor when requested and complete on your purchase.
- Take leasehold ownership of your high yielding luxury lodge.
Find Out More
Contact us for more information on this holiday lodge opportunity in Scarborough and a comprehensive information pack by completing the contact form below.