Holiday Home Investment In East Yorkshire
From £ 109,990
- 8% net rental return assured for up to 10 years
- Developer buy-back options at 5, 7 & 10 years with up to 10% capital growth
- Fully managed by experienced management Company with luxury lodge background
- Two weeks personal usage per year
- Tax-free income for years from FHL tax breaks
- No ground rent, service charge or site fees during the rental assurance period
- 250-year leasehold title
- Structured exit strategy
- Fully maintained throughout the rental assurance period
- Mortgages available for UK and International investors
- Fully Furnished Lodges
Holiday Home Investment
This holiday home investment in East Yorkshire is a new build development consisting of 60 two-bed and three-bed luxury lodges plus various on-site facilities. The development is a short drive to one of the best golf courses in Yorkshire, a beautiful dog-friendly beach, award-winning promenades and numerous pubs, restaurants and attractions.
The UK holiday and leisure sector is becoming the new rising star of the investment sector and this development has the unique ability to create something fresh, stylish and new in the UK holiday park industry.
When it comes to holiday homes for sale, this developer has an abundance of experience in both the UK lodges marketplace and private investment sector, offering a wealth of knowledge in luxury residential lodges to buy. They fully understand the requirements of both clientele looking for holiday lodges to rent and holiday home investors looking for luxury lodges for sale.
|2 bedroom||Sleeps 6||from £109,990 to £165,000|
|3 bedroom||Sleeps 7/8||£135,000 TO £150,000|
For The Investor
The developer has various locations and for this holiday home investment in East Yorkshire they are offering 8% net rental yield assured for up to 10 years, developer buy-back option up at years 5, 7 & 10 with up to 10% capital growth, a fully managed hands-off investment strategy and two weeks personal usage per year.
Other advantages with this investment include a tax-free income for years from FHL tax breaks, no ground rent, service charge or site fees to pay during the rental assurance period, 250-year leasehold title on the plot with full ownership of the lodge and a structured exit strategy.
The lodges are maintained throughout the rental assurance period.
Mortgages are available for UK and International investors up to 50%, subject to applicants status and lenders terms and conditions.
Accommodation and Facilities
Each pet-friendly lodge at this development is sold fully furnished and ready to let and built to luxury high-quality residential standard BS3632. They all come with decking area and hot tub as standard as well as fully fitted kitchens, smart TV’s and gas central heating.
Facilities at the development include landscaped gardens, lake and picnic area, a large clubhouse with great facilities and a stylish decking area, lounge and relaxation area, games console room with X-box & Playstation, games room with table tennis, pool tables and TV, children’s indoor and outdoor play area, cinema room, gym and BBQ area with decking, tables and sun loungers.
Bridlington is a quintessential English seaside town. With elegant award-winning promenades and miles of sandy beaches and a historic harbour. Bridlington is home to numerous attractions, cafes, restaurants and pubs.
Located only a 5 minute drive from the beautiful dog friendly Fraisthorpe Beach and 1.7 miles to one of Yorkshire best golf courses.
Bridlington retreat offers something for everybody right on its doorstep.
- Fully review and understand the purchase literature.
- Select a luxury lodge and pay the £5,000 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Complete and return your reservation form and additional important documentation.
- The independent UK solicitor will be in contact to offer legal assistance and guide you through your purchase and contract signing.
- 50% deposit paid to your solicitor on exchange contracts no later than 28 days from your reservation.
- Pay balance to your solicitor when requested and complete on your purchase.
- Take leasehold ownership of your high yielding luxury lodge.
Find Out More
Contact us for more information on this holiday home opportunity in Bridlington and a comprehensive information pack by completing the contact form below.